Turn to Mullin's M-60 Auto Service Inc. for All of Your Auto Repairs & Vehicle Maintenance Needs
Mullin's M-60 Auto Service Inc. is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs
center in the Mendon, MI 49072 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Inspections and Emissions, Undercar Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4x4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Towing & Recovery, Quick Lube Services, Fleet General Services, Fleet Engine Work, Fleet Brakes, Fleet Tires, Fleet Electrical, Fleet Electronics, Fleet Suspension Work, Fleet Drive Train, Fleet Front End Services, Fleet Wheel Services, Fleet Trailer Work and Fleet Welding Services since
Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome.
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Stop in or give us a call at 269-496-7200 to let us know how we can help you!